APA Group, the ASX50 company was looking for a solution for over 600 lockers that would provide a seamless experience for staff coming into work and using a locker.
Importantly, they were seeking an easy to manage and maintain system for facility managers for all locker administration activities such as onboarding, offboarding, support and maintenance.
Yellowbox provided a leading system centred around usability and ease of use for both users and management. Key elements included:
- Allowing staff to use their building access card to open their locker with a simple tap, through RFID card integration.
- Allowing staff to use existing work login and open locker through mobile phone, through SSO integration.
- Wired powered system to remove all battery maintenance.
- Automated onboarding and offboarding through a web dashboard.
- 24/7 support for both users and admins.
- Cloud-based software locker management system without onsite servers.
Yellowbox's ASX Listed client has now rolled out the Yellowbox system into multiple of their offices.
994 hours saved each year in administration time compared to traditional locks, through automations, support and self-serve access.