Bristol Myers Squibb (often referred to as BMS) is a global biopharmaceutical Fortune 500 company focused on discovering, developing, and delivering innovative medicines to patients with serious diseases. Their commitment to cutting-edge research and patient care has made them a leader in the healthcare industry.
The workplace team was seeking a leading smart locker system that would provide a seamless access experience for their employees, whilst also being aligned with their security standards.
Yellowbox provided a leading solution which matched the global Fortune 500 biopharmaceutical company's security standards, with a seamless user and management experience:
- Yellowbox's data network, providing an 'off-network' solution for the client.
- Allowing staff to use existing work login and open locker through mobile phone, through SSO integration.
- Seamless integration with existing RFID Cards, allowing staff to use their existing cards to book and unlock their locker.
- Automated onboarding and offboarding through a web dashboard.
- Wired powered system to remove all battery maintenance.
Users now have a seamless experience using their locker, through their access card and app, whilst management have a secure, automated, hands-off solution to storage.
453 hours saved each year in administration time compared to traditional locks, through automations, support and self-serve access.