Yellowbox, a leading provider of cutting-edge smart locker systems, recently retrofitted an existing electronic locking system for Canon, the Fortune 500 Company’s Melbourne office, with the Yellowbox smart locker system.
The Fortune 500 Company had installed the electronic locking system with their lockers half a decade ago. The system was a server-based solution, running on legacy software which could not be updated. The company needed a modern solution that could keep up with the advances in locker management software.
Understanding the challenges faced by the client, Yellowbox were able to provide a seamless solution. They replaced and retrofitted the existing locker system with the advanced Yellowbox wireless smart locker lock system, offering a myriad of benefits:
- Cloud-based with continuous updates to ensure the system never goes out of date.
- Allowing staff to use existing work login and open locker through mobile phone, through SSO integration.
- Automated onboarding and offboarding through a web dashboard.
- 24/7 support for both users and admins.
- Seamless integration with existing building access control system.
- Touchscreen kiosk allowing users to book and access a locker without app or card.
Employees now enjoy a user-friendly, secure, and intuitive locker experience, while facility managers benefit from streamlined locker management and insightful analytics. But most of all, Canon can rest assured knowing their locker system will always remain at the cutting-edge, with continuous updates and support from Yellowbox.