City of Port Phillip Council were looking for a smart locker system to drive their progression towards flexible working. The Workplace Experience team tendered for an electronic locker system that would meet all their requirements, around access methods, hardware, security and privacy.
Yellowbox provided an integrated system centred around usability and ease of use for both users and management. Key elements included:
- Mobile app locker access through Yellowbox Workplace App.
- Allowing staff to use existing work login and open locker through mobile phone, through Microsoft Azure AD integration.
- Automated onboarding and offboarding through a web dashboard.
- 24/7 support for both users and management.
- Yellowbox's leading wireless smart lock.
- Off-network cloud-based software locker management system without onsite servers.
City of Port Phillip Council has since rolled out the Yellowbox smart locker system to additional areas within the Council.
1010 hours saved each year in administration time compared to traditional locks, through automations, support and self-serve access.