Randwick City Council is the local government authority responsible for the eastern suburbs of Sydney, Australia. It oversees services, infrastructure, and development for the Randwick region, ensuring the well-being of its residents and the sustainable growth of its communities.
The council required a smart locker system within their end of trip facilities to provide all staff with the ability to store their belongings when they need, through a seamless locker access experience. They needed a way to access the lockers self-serve, through multiple methods, e.g. mobile phone, PIN and RFID swipe card.
Yellowbox was able to provide a leading smart locker system for Randwick City Council's End of trip facilities. Key features included:
- On-demand, self-serve smart locker system through app.
- Set PIN code to open lockers without app (store your phone).
- Integration with RFID swipe cards, allowing staff to swipe their cards to access and open their locker.
- SSO Azure AD integration, allowing staff to sign in using their work login to the app and dashboard.
- 24/7 support for users and managers.
- Management app to allow staff to monitor and manage the locker system.
- Flexible system to allow for multiple booking end times.
165 hours saved in administration time compared to traditional locks per year, through automations, support and self-serve.