Perpetual Limited, the ASX-listed global financial services company recently installed the Yellowbox smart locker system into multiple offices, having sought both a top-tier locker access and management experience and a solution that aligned with their stringent security standards.
Many companies are cautious of their data when working with technology providers, none more so than global financial services companies.
Yellowbox provided a leading solution which matched the ASX-listed global financial services company's stringent security standards, with a seamless user and management experience:
- Yellowbox's data network, providing an 'off-network' solution for the client.
- Allowing staff to use existing work login and open locker through mobile phone, through SSO integration.
- Seamless integration with existing RFID Cards, allowing staff to use their existing cards to book and unlock their locker.
- Automated onboarding and offboarding through a web dashboard.
- Wired powered system to remove all battery maintenance.
Users now have a seamless experience using their locker, through their access card and app, whilst management have a secure, automated, hands-off solution to storage. The global financial services company has plans to rollout Yellowbox into future offices.
247 hours saved each year in administration time compared to traditional locks, through automations, support and self-serve access.